Information Currency and Information Engineering

Information currency (http://infoeng.sourceforge.net) and its applications.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

icws-0.2.3 released!

ICWS version 0.2.3 has been released. This version of ICWS has the first classes used for exchange of information currency. The distribution includes the class utilized with ActiveMQ for creating the market server - right now a proof of concept more than anything else.

An Internet-draft has been released to present the documents and operations for trading information currency. Unfortunately, this I-D (draft-jpbedell-information-currency-trading-00.txt) only contains an example trade, without addressing exceptions or details of the messaging infrastructure. The I-D is intended to present ideas for discussion, and I'm hoping for the fire of criticism to get me to write more. ;)

1 Comments:

At 05 March, 2010 22:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first!

Shout out to my boy chris-chan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home